Food Vendor Information
The Jenkintown Festival of the Arts is Sunday, September 17, 2017 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM, Rain or Shine, Jenkintown Town Square (parking lot area). This event is produced by the Jenkintown Community Alliance, a non-profit organization dedicated to the revitalization of Jenkintown.
The Jenkintown Festival of the Arts is our premiere fundraiser and all monies raised from this one-day event are invested back into the community. The local corporate/retail/restaurant community is invited to participate on various levels: booth space, food vending, sponsorships, etc., to support our organization’s efforts. In return, you will be marketing your business to approximately 6,000 visitors to this area’s premiere event.
In addition to musicians, artists participate in a juried art show, and additional performers have been invited. Approximately 20 premium breweries will be showcasing their products from 1:00 to 5:00 PM in an enclosed area near the Main Stage. Tasting price is $35. If you are interested in vending (corporate/retail) at The Jenkintown Festival of the Arts, please return the attached sheet with payment to reserve your space.
- Vendors keep 100% of their sale proceeds.
- Vendors must be set up by 12:00PM and may break down at 6:00PM and must be present for the entire event (no early breakdown).
- Vendors can rent 10’ x 10’ tents and tables /chairs for a fee.
- This is a rain or shine event, therefore, we require a tent for all vendors. If you do not have a tent, we can supply one for you for $150.
- No refunds for cancellations after August 15, 2017 – no exceptions.