The application deadline is August 14th, 2017. Space is limited and cannot be guaranteed after this date.
The 2017 Jenkintown Festival of the Arts is being held on Sunday, September 17, 2017 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM. It is rain or shine event. It occupies a five block radius in the heart of downtown Jenkintown. Approximately 6,000 visitors attended last year’s event.
The Festival features a juried art show (75 artists ), a variety of vendors (over 40), a food court which occupies the municipal parking in the Town Square of Jenkintown (10 food vendors). Stages are found in several locations throughout the Festival for musical and other live performances.
This event is produced by the Jenkintown Community Alliance, a non-profit organization dedicated to the revitalization and cultural prosperity of Jenkintown.
- Vendors keep 100% of their sale proceeds.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, you should fill out a different form. Click here for the Online Non-Profit Application
- Vendors must be set up by 1:00 PM and may break down at 6:00PM and must be present for the entire event (no early breakdown).
- Vendors can rent a 10’ x 10’ canopy and tables /chairs for a fee.
- This is a rain or shine event, therefore, we require a canopy for all vendors. If you do not have a canopy, you may rent one from the JCA for $150.
- No refunds for cancellations after August 14, 2017 – no exceptions.