FOOD VENDOR REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2018!!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR VENDORS! CHECK BACK SOON!
The borough of Jenkintown is one of the most unique communities in Montgomery County. Every September It is host to the Jenkintown Festival of the Arts. This year’s event will be held on September 16, 2018 where we will celebrate the 19th Anniversary of the festival known far and wide as the premiere event of the year for Jenkintown, the only one in the world.
The festival takes place in the center of town square, hosting between 6k and 8k visitors from surrounding areas.
Additional features include:
- An outdoor wine and beer garden
- Live music and entertainment
- An expanded kid’s zone for children of all ages
- Juried Fine Art contest
- Exclusive vendors
- Unique handmade crafts, art and food
People are excited about this annual event and the growing number of visitors. This year we are pleased to announce the addition of artisanal food trucks and local beer & spirits. We hope you will consider participating at our festival. In addition, your support will directly benefit Jenkintown borough community developments projects such as hardscaping town square, marking a permanent run trail and art & mural installations throughout the borough. This is a tremendous opportunity to participate in a one-of-a-kind kind event that combines a long-standing community tradition with the ability to market your business and goods to approximately 6,000 to 8,000 visitors.
Policy & Procedures
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
- Participation Fee: The fee is $225.00 per 10×10 space, $250.00 per 10×15 space, All checks mustbe from the business requesting the booth. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Credit card, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Business Check, PayPal are all acceptable forms of payment.
- Refund & Cancellation No refunds for cancellations after August 15, 2018 – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Hours of Operation: Hours of Festival operation shall be from 1:00pm to 6:00pm on Sunday, September 16, 2018. Your booth is required to be staffed at all times during the festival’s regular operating hours.
- Inclement Weather: The festival will not be canceled or rescheduled due to inclement weather. It is a rain or shine event thus vendors should be prepared to work in poor weather.
- We REQUIRE a canopy for all vendors, if you do not have a canopy, we can supply one to you for an additional $150.00 or a canopy, table & 2 chairs or $175.00
- Set-up / Break-down Vendors must arrive by 10:30AM and be fully operational by 12:00PM Breakdown Begins at 6:00PM and all Vendors must clear the area by 7:00PM
- Garbage: Vendors are required to provide AT LEAST one trash can receptacle per booth. Vendors are responsible for the maintenance and removal of their own trash both during and after the festival.
- Prices: All Items are to be sold at the price(s) listed on the application for booth space. Under NO circumstances are prices allowed to be raised after the opening of the festival. However, prices may be offered at a reduced price the last two hours of the festival from 4:00-6:00pm