2018 Arts Festival Sponsorship
The Jenkintown Festival of the Arts would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
The 2018 Jenkintown Festival of the Arts is being held on Sunday, September 16, 2018 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM. It is rain or shine event. It occupies a five block radius in the heart of downtown Jenkintown. Approximately 6,000 visitors attended last year’s event.
The Festival features a juried art show (75 artists ), a variety of vendors (over 40), a food court which occupies the municipal parking in the Town Square of Jenkintown (10 food vendors). Stages are found in several locations throughout the Festival for musical and other live performances.
This event is produced by the Jenkintown Community Alliance, a non-profit organization dedicated to the revitalization and cultural prosperity of Jenkintown.
As a sponsor, our contribution is a charitable tax-deductible contribution in accordance with the law.
- Friends of JFA Sponsor: $250 Cash Investment (Friends will benefit from a live link on www.jenkintown.net and event Facebook and Twitter posts.)
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 Cash investment (Bronze sponsors will enjoy above benefits plus a free table at the event.)
- Silver Sponsor: $1,000 Cash Investment (Silver sponsors enjoy all of the above benefits and their corporate logo on event posters.)
- Gold Sponsor: $2,500 Cash Investment (4 available) (Gold sponsors enjoy the benefits of event display and exhibitor space with signage, featured Facebook and Twitter posts, prominent ad on www.jenkintown.net, live link on Jenkintown Community Alliance email blasts, corporate name/logo in media promotions, and signage over one of the stages.)
- Presenting Sponsor: $5,000 Cash Investment (1 available) ( The Presenting Sponsor enjoys all the above benefits plus a total of opportunity to announce during event from the stage, prominent ads in Artfest promotions, and corporate naming of the Jenkintown Festival of the Arts with prominent signage over Rt.611 for 45 days.
Print and fill out form and mail with check payable to:
Jenkintown Community Alliance
P.O. Box 2475
Jenkintown, Pa 19046
†The official registration and financial information of Jenkintown Community Alliance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pa 1(800)732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.